AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:
Warning! It is up to you to learn the rules of the server. I will ban people indiscriminately. I don't care if we just met or if you are one of my admins. The rules are here to make things fun and fair for everyone.
- Don't be a dick!(This is a coverall, we use it dependent on the circumstance.)
- Don't be a smartass, I don't want to hear "well technically the rules don’t say that".
- Use common sense. If you don't have any leave NOW!
- No one can claim a public fast travel point for themselves. (Only the server owner can do that and it will be for a good reason.)You can not build within 300 Blocks of a Waypoint.
- PvP is allowed in all regions except The Shire, and Tol Fuin.
- Do not kill hobbits within The Shire.
- The Shire is neutral territory and there will be no fighting, armies, killing of NPCs, or hostility of any kind. It is meant to be a safe place for all.
- A player's base and all hired units that are inside are not to be raided or attacked.
- All players must pick a side. You are Good or you are Evil. No middle ground, no half and half, It is one or the other.
- If you summon the Mallorn Ent or the Hill-troll Chieftan, you are responsible for anything that it destroys or anyone it kills.
- Himling, Tol Morwen, and Tol Fuin (spawn) are reserved for Staff. We are using them for building and administrative purposes.
- Don't be annoying, irritating, or anything of that sort. Things like spamming and TALKING IN CAPS is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
- This is a Lord of the Rings server. There is no use of the Overworld, Nether, or End. This includes any item that comes from any of those locations.
- You are required to limit the mobs in your area. If they become an issue (tps-cramming) you will be given a 10 minute warning to fix this issue. Failure will result in all mobs in your area being wiped. No refunds.
Violation of the rules will result in a mute, jail time, temp ban or perma ban depending on what you did and how many times you have done it.
Please don't be afraid to ask for clarification on any rules you don't understand. Enjoy the server! (Use our #support channel in Discord or open a Topic in the appropriate section of the forums.)