Tuesday, December 18, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
RainyZachmando
Regular
Posted on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 am

the cords are x:67104.106 z:58372.25.

I do have 2 player houses but can the fort next to my base be considered a player house because they built it?

Last edited by RainyZachmando - Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:31 pm
Presence10
Web Administrator
Posted on Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:45 pm

First Impression: You are >Way< above troop limit. Your area has over 300 entities in it. Banners do count as these entities so I do consiuder removing some if not most of them. Chess Pieces also count as entities.

Secondly; I know its fun to have silly builds; but I dont think having the Melon-House inside the walls is good. It really is an eyesore.

Lastly; some of the Roofs in your area need some work. The slope of 1x1 is pretty bad looking and detracts from the overall quality you have going.

2 Player Houses; They are marked out; but I would like to see better quality housing. Works regardless

Marketplace; I cannot find any marketplace.

Smeltery; Looks good; I like the smoke stack sorta go with it

Pasture; I see no area marked as a Pasture

Training Camp; Approved

Capital Building; Inside needs to be fleshed out; you can see dirt on the ceiling, As a building tip. You can use Carpenter Blocks and Shift-Right click in Glowstone to be light sources. Could change out all the Dwarven Lights for these blocks. As covering dirt is relatively easy; I will approve the build, just fix it as soon as you can.

Active Player; Active On Discord

[[If I did miss the ones in red; post their coordinates for me. Just do 1234 56 7890. I do not need decimal places.]]

RainyZachmando
Regular
Posted on Tue Dec 4, 2018 12:12 pm

Pasture is x:67126.05 z58283.37

Marketplace X:67091.81 Z:58309.94

Does chess stuff count as entities.

RainyZachmando
Regular
Posted on Tue Dec 4, 2018 12:41 pm

I took my flags down so I hope the entities are gone if not its the natural npcs.