Thursday, January 24, 2019

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
finndevries
Regular
Posted on Sat Jan 5, 2019 9:47 pm

(Barracks rebuild) I apply for barony with my City ( 83688 63 52753). (the barracks got relocated behind the mountain south of the small lake. Smeltery got updated aswell as the pasture got a few upgrades (although mordor doesnt rely on a pasture) Nex and Hades are supporting me. If you cant find a specific building u can dm me per discocord since i did hide some of them well xD  thx for reading and as always, have a nice day pres

Presence10
Web Administrator
Posted on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 am

So few things; The wall needs some work. Its very plain on the outside and doesnt reach below the water. Second, most places seem half-built and some need to be finished. Others do not meet quality standards. Players may be building their own homes but they still need to meet some quality.

3 Player Houses; You have plenty of people. [Not gonna go looking for houses lol]

Market Shoppe; You have no Shoppes

Smithy; Looks fantastic

Stables; I would like the area to have more stalls. The warg Pit can be extended underground which would be interesting. 

Barracks; Its a very interesting shape, which I love. However its missing the beds and office for the Captain to sit at. Additionally you need paths marked out for the patrol routes. 

60% Residents to 40% Structures; Can definately use more NPC housing It will also help fill out the area.

2 Counts: HadesZues; AngliNex

Active Player; Active

Last edited by Presence10 - Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:29 am
finndevries
Regular
Posted on Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:23 pm

1. I added a Shoppe (as well as i could since idk what that is / google didnt help either) pls dont be too harsh on it ;P 2. Wargpit now continues a bit underground+ new areas for the wargs to live (behind the pit, seperated by a road) 3. Added the office beneath the barracks  (path didnt marked out yet since i have to think about where to set it) 4. me and my friend added more houses which fit the standards thx for reading   and uh... dont be surprised...my orcs decided that horses > wargs for some reason

Last edited by finndevries - Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:33 pm