Thursday, June 20, 2019

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
NonekiDraxyn
Regular
Posted on Mon Jan 7, 2019 2:17 pm

The city of Khagal Dehar is a growing area in the Blue Mountians, and is ready to be inspected for lordship. We are a group over 5 active members, 4 inactive members and 1 other city "Salun Bekhas" in the making. 

Here are the cordinates for requirements:

Player Houses1: X: -23431 Z: -10693    Desert_Fox2 My first Knight and Heir to Khagal Dehar

Player Houses2: X:  -23505  Z: -10695 Pircs My second Knight

Travelers Wagon: X: -23468  Z: -10795 

MarketPlace: X: -23450  Z: -10747

Smeltry: X: -23469 Z: -10760

Pasture: X: -23495 Z: -10766

Training Camp: X: -23512 Z: -10771

Capital Building: X: -23516 Z: -10722

Market Shop X: -23459  Z:-10776

Scholar's House X: -23468  Z: -10700

Warehouse  X: -23472  X: -10787

Vegetable Patch  X: -23449  Z: -10762

Bath House  X: -23454  Z:  -10727

Inn  X: -23475  Z:  -10744

The Smeltery has been upgraded to a Smithy. The Pasture with a Stables. The Training Camp into a Barracks.

There is a vault and mine under the Capital Building.

These buildings are being built: 3 more Player Homes, Inn, and the large lower area of Desert_Fox2 house will be a Hunters Lodge. Also I will be making a larger visable mine for industry. 

We of Khagal Dehar are active and want to be open to other players so our style is mixed as you will see any of the good races and regions are welcome as the purposed Lord is a trader and traveled far and wide in middle earth.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

NonekiDraxyn, Leader of Khagal Dehar

p.s.  Khagal Dehar is Tolkien dwavish for Blue Anvil and Salun Bekhas is Falls of the Hammer

Last edited by NonekiDraxyn - Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 pm
Presence10
Web Developer
Posted on Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm

First Impression: A lot of the build is very conflicting. You have a bit of Elven, some Cobble [Which is usually a terrible choice], and it feels cluttered.
Most of the build is very square. Some of the roofs need work and other parts seem thrown together. Especially some roofs need real work to become quality.

2 Player Houses; Approved

Marketplace; Approved

Smeltery; 1Approved

Pasture; Approved

Captial Building; Needs serious work. The roof itself is the main point. Its just stairs and theres no form to it. Look online for examples of curved roofs or add something to bring some texture into it.

Training Camp; Looks excellent

Active Player; Approved

Trade Wagon; Approved

Work on building some better roofs, and I would recommend removing the trees as they clash very much with the dwarf style build. I would go with Pine or Spruce as trees nearby as they fit neatly with the area and buildings. I would also stick to a single build pallette for the base to make everything fit in. Lastly remove as much cobble as possible. Its a clashy building block and I am sure you can find other cobble that would fit in. Even replacing with Stained clay would make the builds look good.