i think i have finished my lordship

here are the coordinates :X 44410 Y 167 Z 17084

everything  is quite packed together so you should be able to find anything

my ign is tungdil_bolofar2

thanks for your time

Presence10
Web Developer
Posted on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:26 pm

First Impression: if you could, post individual coordinates for each location when you know the base is a maze. Its rather confusing.

2 Player Houses; No clue where these are at.

Marketplace;I feel it needs more colors. Having a stone trading area is a bit dull

Smeltery; Aproved

Pasture; No Pasture

Training Camp; maze to find it, approved

Capital Building; Whole base would be Capital

Active Player; Active Player

Trade Wagon; No wagon

tungdil
Regular
Posted on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:43 pm

ive done some inprovements:

player houses: i think you missed them they are located ata X 44483 Y 152 Z 17086

market area: i changed the colour of the stalls i hope this is enough

trade wagon: it is stated in the lordship post that there needs to be a travelers wagon or a "place'' wher he parks his wagon

the cords are X 44449 Y 152 Z 17144

just posted it in advance

Last edited by tungdil - Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:44 pm
Presence10
Web Developer
Posted on Sun Mar 3, 2019 7:41 am

It looks better. 

I would prefer if the Player Houses had a bit more vertical room. If you turned the 2 houses to be a single place, then built a second like that one. That would look fantastic.

The trader's wagon should have some sort of animal nearby for travel. Post up a few Donkies or Horses and itll look good.

tungdil
Regular
Posted on Thu Apr 4, 2019 3:52 pm

ive finished the requirements again the second playerhouse should be eazy to find and ive made the first one bigger there is a horse by the traderswagon

tungdil
Regular
Posted on Fri Jun 7, 2019 6:09 pm

i just wanted to bumt the post since it might have been lost

MrMinecraft
Regular
Posted on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Player Homes: Rejected

• Neither are actually player homes, one is a bar, the other is a room with armour. If you are to let the players design them, tell them it's a player house, and should have a living space.

Marketplace: Accepted
Smeltery: Rejected

• It's a plain room with furnaces, anviils, and Unsmelteries. Sure it's functional, but it needs some sort of places to put processed and unprocessed ores. have an area with lava to make it seems like some sort of forge, add a bit of character to it.

Pasture: Rejected

• The Pasture itself is great, but it needs one major fix, the entrance. it's a small room that is just a checkerboard pattern, Checkerboard patterns only look good if you are making a checkerboard

Training Camp: Accepted
Capital: Accepted
Active: Accepted
Traveler's Wagon: Accepted

Overall mainly what you need is some decor fixing, shouldn't take too long, and will make everything look much nicer

tungdil
Regular
Posted on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:19 pm

I think im good now

for the smeltery ive added some sort of work space for a smith with some lava anvils etc i will osition a dwarf there

for the player homes my kights are quite inactive so i removed the bar and in the future ill tell my new knights that they will need to make a living room etc 

and ive made a new entrance for the pasture

MrMinecraft
Regular
Posted on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Player Homes: Accepted
Smeltery: Accepted
Pasture: Accepted

Overall some good improvements. like what you did with the smeltery. The Player Homes still need beds, and there's a few areas where there's holes, but overall they're fine, so that's not denial worthy

MrMinecraft
Regular
Posted on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Player Homes: Accepted
Smeltery: Accepted
Pasture: Accepted

Overall some good improvements. like what you did with the smeltery. The Player Homes still need beds, and there's a few areas where there's holes, but overall they're fine, so that's not denial worthy

MrMinecraft
Regular
Posted on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Tungdil is now accepted for Lordship