AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Wizanite
Regular
Posted on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Galas ivyr is my county its located at X:42751 Z:36468 in fangorn

i have a couple of replacement builds bc it would'nt make sense as an ent

instead of beds for the training grounds i have a cove for the huorns. for the smeltery i have a room for ent draught and crafting. and for my wagon i replaced it with a rabbit sleigh.

My other player house is the radagast home.

i hope u like it <3

Froosty11
Staff
Posted on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:51 am

2 Playerhouses: Accepted. Looks great, has one house for building urself and a prebuilt one.
Travellers Wagon: Accepted, but no rabbits I was disappointed. If they were there they've despawned.
Marketplace: Accepted, however I can't access them to see if they actually have trades or not.
Smeltery: Accepted... But, I'd like to see some improvement in the ent draught area downstairs. It doesnt have the same coolness factor as the other area, add some leaves, vines, more water, an underground farm maybe. 
Pasture: Small, but accepted.
Training Camp: Accepted
Capital Building: Accepted.
Discord: Accepted.

Welcome to Lordship!

Froosty, Lord of Khazad-dûm

Wizanite
Regular
Posted on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:25 pm

I made a Healers hut at 42751 64 36444.

MrMinecraft
Staff
Posted on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:42 am

It's accepted, but it's a little 1-dimensional, it's made primarily out of stone and has flat roofs and floors. I'd mix in a little cobble and then texture the floors a bit more

MrMinecraft
Staff
Posted on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:42 am

It's accepted, but it's a little 1-dimensional, it's made primarily out of stone and has flat roofs and floors. I'd mix in a little cobble and then texture the floors a bit more