Tuesday, January 28, 2020

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Bluehush
Staff
Posted on Thu Dec 5, 2019 12:26 am

I want to make a suggestion to open a discord channle for any suggestions or feedback players have for the server. 

ThyWatermelon
Staff
Posted on Thu Dec 5, 2019 12:29 am

Bro that's a baller idea. I second that.

Cool "I went to Toronto I went to Atlanta. I used to drink Pepsi, but now I like Fanta." Cool

AngliNex
Administrator
Posted on Thu Dec 5, 2019 1:12 am

Answer: No

Reasoning:  Discord has many great features and is a useful tool that is serving us very well.  However keeping good records is "not" one of its strong suits.  It is too easy for things people say to get lost among the conversations.  A forum however is made for this purpose.  Were as in a discord channel people might ask the same question not seeing that it has been asked 100 times before, on a forum the question is the topic and the discussion is what follows.  Rather than going over the same talking points over and over and over again you can clearly see them in the responses.  If someone comes up with a new point to the topic then the discussion can pit up where it left off rather than starting all over again.  It makes for better communication and cuts down on the frustration of answering the same questions or suggestions over and over in a seemingly endless cycle.

Last edited by AngliNex - Thu Dec 5, 2019 1:15 am