Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Presence10
Web Developer
Posted on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:37 am

Good news everyone!

Waypoints will now be sold!

How to purchase:

Fill out the following application, and post as a Reply below. You will be contacted if you are Rejected or Accepted. For reasons we will not discuss our reasons as to why you are rejected.

Name:

Waypoint:

Current Base Coordinates:

Each waypoint costs a Minimum of 25,000 Silver. Otherwise it is 10% of your bank total.

-If you suddenly empty your bank just to pay minimum, you will be seen as going against the spirit of the purchase. The reason we are charging is to reduce the inflation of the economy. 

Qualifications:

Each application will be reviewed by staff; we are looking for several key factors

1: Decent Builder

2: Community Member

[Friendly, helps players out, generally a liked player, follows the spirit of rules]

3: Regular on the server.

Expectations:

Players will build up these points, if you buy Helms Deep we would expect you to make something similar to Helms Deep. 

Players will make these spaces fun for the community and we can work alongside to make them better.

These places will hopefully garner some traffic and bring out the aesthetics of our server.

I'd like for each point to be accessible for people to visit and move through. Means all roads need to be open and unblocked. 

What do you get:

Each waypoint will be protected by a {Server} banner, which will also grant you and whomever else you add to build up from. 

You will also get a trader who will sell building supplies to you {these may just be selected or just from the ones offered at spawn] [150% mark-up]

My opinion:

I want to see players build up these waypoints and make them something where players can visit, fight, and host small events at. Why not set up some houses and rent them out? The possibilites can be endless. Maybe if a player built up Bree enough, the Maximillions may set up a direct teleport to there. 

I may also add these locations as quest points for players to go visit. A player logs in, and gets a quest of "Visit Bree and enjoy!" or something of the sort.

If you have ideas, please send them as a message on here, or on discord.

Already Owned Waypoints:
[May not be up to date, visit the waypoint and if its being used, then you cannot claim it]

Eregion:
West Gate: Froosty11

Gondor:
Minas Tirith: Server
Edhellond: RektKangaroo
Dol Amroth: Presence10

Iron Hills:
West Peak:Thesquidychicken

Minhiriath:
Tharbad: Server

Mordor:
Barad Dur: Server
Mount Doom: AngliNex

Rhudel:
Rhunost: Mrminecraft564
Taragal: Gorgorian

The Sea;
Tol Fuin: Server
Tol Morwen: Server
Himling: Server

Shire:
Hobbiton: Server
Green Crossroads: Server

Last edited by Presence10 - Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 pm
Presence10
Web Developer
Posted on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:04 am

Name: Presence10
Waypoint: Dol Amroth
Coordinates: 44368 69 78247 [Ruby County] 48168 69 79731 [Lapis Count]

VMYCode
Regular
Posted on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 am

Name: VMYCode
Waypoint: Ost-in-Edhil
Coordinates: 40720 85 18874

[Edited since it did not meet the format given above. Follow the format -Presence10]

Last edited by VMYCode - Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:38 pm
RektKangaroo
Regular
Posted on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Name: RektKangaroo
Waypoint: Edhellond
Coordinates: 48111 70 71921 [West Edhellond, unfinished lordship, current place of residence], 10872 86 68796 [Lanthir, current county]

Additional Notes:
I'm a Jr Builder and I think I may have already had permissions for this wp so can that be checked please.

HadesZues
Regular
Posted on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Name: HadesZues 

WayPoint: BlackGate 

Coordinates 84544 51392

Presence10
Web Developer
Posted on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am

Approved: 

Dol Amroth: Presence10 - Charged : 1,706,023 silver
Edhellond: RektKangaroo - Charged : 324,320 silver