GumbyLAD
Regular
Posted on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Capital Building: x:6915 z:-9396

Marketplace: x:6905 z:-9447

Pasture: x:6881 z:-9458

Training Camp: x:6759 z:-9459

Travellers Wagon: x:6878 z:-9446

2 Player Houses: (x:6904 z:-9460) (x:6780 z:-9431)

Smeltry: x:6764 z:-9454

Vegetable Patch: x:6932 z:-9414 (Can the NPC be put up in the Farmhouse behind the upstairs counter?)

Grain Field: x:6805 z:-9450 (Can the NPC be put up in the Farmhouse behind the upstairs counter?)

Last edited by GumbyLAD - Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:02 pm
RektKangaroo
Regular
Posted on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Capital Building: If the build is the entire thing on the hill then I think its fine, however the windows on the inside on the bottom floor would do with like some pillar blocks around the stone brick part. It also feels kinda bland so maybe add some details to it.

Marketplace: Too small and undecorated. I feel like if you add some more details to the stalls themselves, maybe things like shrubbery, paths, trees, wagons, crates, etc it will be fine though.

Pasture: Accepted

Training Camp: Accepted, could do with maybe some training dummies for melee combat thought.

Traveller's Wagon: Accepted, however maybe switch the bottom block to slabs so its not touching the ground.

Player Houses: Accept, are rather cramped on the inside though.

Smeltery: The building is fine, however the outside smeltery area could be improved, the smeltery itself could do with some sort of chimney as well as some raw ore laying around outside.

Vegetable Patch and Grain Field can wait until you're accepted however, the Grain Field seems fine, but the Vegetable Patch seems kinda too small, but I think it should be sufficient.

Active Player: Accepted.

I'm new to this so if theres any problems with this review I can have someone else check it. I should also note this was done in collaboration with Thesquidychicken.

GumbyLAD
Regular
Posted on Sun Apr 5, 2020 8:38 pm

I have Resubmitted the fixes to my county as requested above

RektKangaroo
Regular
Posted on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Capital: Accepted

Marketplace: Accepted

Smeltery; Accepted

Grainfields: Accepted

Vegetable Patch: Unfortunately still too small.