Sunday, May 31, 2020

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
SuurValgePealik
Posted on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:53 am

Greetings,

I, SuurValgePealik would like to acquire myself a Count title.

Here is the following evidence that I have built my town that is required for the Count title:

The Town is located in the region of Rhudel. The nearest way point is Belrhuk.

Capital Building: X: 131492 Z:29591 

Traveler's wagon: X 131400 Z: 29424

Marketplace: X: 131508 Z: 29544

Smeltery: X: 131524 Z: 29591

Pasture: X: 131480 Z: 29504

Player house 1: X: 131394 Z: 29591

Player house 2: X: 131382 Z: 29564

Training camp: X: 131536 Z: 29571

Online Player: ?

I will be looking forward to your response.

sincerely,

SuurValgePealik

RektKangaroo
Regular
Posted on Sat May 2, 2020 9:42 pm

Capital: Its fine, I really like the piano, however the wool walls are doing to make this; Denied.

Traveler's Wagon: Its on the larger side however I'd like to see it decorated on the inside; Denied.

Marketplace: Accepted.

Smeltery: Overall its great but I'd like to see the forges on the sides have the furnaces replaced with some fire or lava or such; Denied.

Pasture: This feels more like an unfinished stables than a pasture. For a pasture you should try for a large open fenced area of land with some shelter in the form of maybe a small building or some trees, as well as other decorations such as hay bales and water; Denied.

Player Houses: They're fine, but again wool walls; Denied.

Training Camp: I like it however, wool walls; Denied.

Active Player: Accepted.

Summary: The place is nice and has a good country town feeling however the wool walls and in part the red fine glass really let it down. It'd recommend for the wool walls either switching them to Wattle & Daub or using a carpenter's block as a side slab + Rhunic brick. As for the glass I think you could probably leave it but thats up to you. It know changing a major part of your palette might take some time so I'd recommend starting with the lordship builds first.

If you need any help with anything in regards to this contact me on discord.

Edit: Forgot this, can you give us a name for your county when you reapply please. Thanks for your time reading this.

Last edited by RektKangaroo - Sat May 2, 2020 9:48 pm
SuurValgePealik
Posted on Thu May 7, 2020 9:44 am

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your time.

My town name shall be "Südame Harmoonia".

And I am afraid to say but if my building style is not acceptable then i have no interest in the count ship.

Sincerely,

SuurValgePealik

Last edited by SuurValgePealik - Thu May 7, 2020 9:47 am