Monday, December 18, 2017

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
evo388
Regular
Posted on Thu Nov 9, 2017 10:33 pm

Hey, this is evo388 (IGN as well).  I joined your LOTR Minecraft server a couple of days ago.  Initially I was very impressed with your build and modding teams.  You have all done a very good job creating a well working RP server.

However, as I played on the server and checked out the website, I was a little disappointed.  While I could quite possibly be misinterpreting everything, on very many different occasions I found multiple of the Mod and Build team members to be very rude and disrespectful to the players on the server. 

While I realize I have been playing on the server for a very short time and have few data points from which to extrapolate my oppinion of said server.  I don't believe I personally will be able to continue playing on your server. 

In the end, I did enjoy my overall experience on your server, if but a little short lived.  I just wanted to speak my mind on the matter.  I believe this server can have a bright future, but I can't see the player base growing very much larger with what I percieve to be un-player-focused leadership.  I wish you all the best.

thank you,

evo388

Froosty11
Regular
Posted on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:44 am

As a long-time player, even if I dont agree on all the points made, I have to agree on some of them. Great post.

MilkMC
Web Administrator
Posted on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Could you perhaps give some specific examples of "Mod and Build team members to be very rude and disrespectful to the players on the server"?

anglinex
Administrator
Posted on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:24 pm

It would be nice to know what you are talking about.

Presence10
Posted on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:03 am

Won't reiterate what the admins said but I have never had any problems with you, meaning you never caused any. I find that a good thing meaning you never caused any issues. Hopefully you'll check us out again or help us see the mistakes or quarrels you had with us.

Froosty11
Regular
Posted on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am

I think what he's talking about is some staff being passivly aggressive against some questions, and/or somewhat contracticting statements from different staff members.

©2016 DemmersDesigns.com