Wednesday, July 18, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
VMYCode
Regular
Posted on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:07 am

Hello I would Like to become Lord of the west Peak or entierty of the iron hills I have a Medium sized Castle at x:97586 y:27 that I just upgraded to fit the new requierments I am an allie with joeyspielt2003 of the grey mountains, mackyLP of the red mountains and froosty11 of moria when anyone needs more information contact me on discord VMYCode #8873

-VMYCode

Last edited by Presence10 - Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:45 am
anglinex
Administrator
Posted on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:11 pm

the cords are wrong

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Next time provide the Z coordinate... not sure how you'd expect us to find a base with only the X and Y?

Second; make sure you claim everywhere under your protection. To prevent griefing and raiding.

Lordship; You must meet the new Requirements below. Note that these requirements are more about Quality, than Quantity. The requirements are not written in stone and can shape with the aesthetics of the place. IE: Orcs probably dont have much "pastures" so think of how to contain wargs and spiders.

1. 2 Player Houses; --Requrement Met-- ::Add Silver Banners so they are Claimed!::
  2. Marketplace; Several small stalls containing either Traders and Trade Booths, or just Trade Booths. This is for players to sell and buy from, including ones in your lordship. You too should sell something here for players. 
    Do not just have these are single trade booths stuffed into a corner
  3. Smeltery; You have the previous blacksmith requirements but add in somewhere to process ores.
  4. Pasture; This has to be much larger; right now its tiny and petty
  5. Training Camp; --Requirement Met--
  6. Capital Building; --Requirement Met-- ::Consider adding something to break up the very entrance. The entrance you have sort of ends at dirt. Maybe add some sort of overhang. The dwarven brick abruptly ends at dirt.
  7. Active Player; --Requirement Met--
VMYCode
Regular
Posted on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:03 am

Whoops sorry x:97586 and z:-15701