Tuesday, October 23, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
BanAbonnen
Regular
Posted on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:48 am

Here is room for suggestions and discussions over what could be addet to the lords-system in regards of builds and benefits with it.

e.g.:

stage: a small stage, possibly open air for bards and other artists

size: > 17x17

required: tavern with bard

reward: be able to hire a second bard, both with more songs available

upgrades: music chamber, concert hall

music chamber  [2 per lord]:

a bigger, possibly still open stage/ room for music and arts containing: stage, dressing rooms, chairs (actual chairs or in form of stairs), pay desk

size: 33x33

reward: more bards/ more songs + increased money gained over x-time due to cultural incomes for the lord

upgrade: concert hall

concert hall [1 per lord]:

closed or partly closed concert hall for big concerts and exhibitions containing: stage, dressing rooms, chairs (actual chairs or in form of stairs), pay desk, rooms for materials, if possible instruments, rooms for staff, (a gallerie)

size: << 33x33 (can be more stretched to one side or another so no exact numbers)

rewards: more bards/ songs + more money gained per x-time due to cultural income

upgrade: none

idea for realisation: for the songs you could use the already existing music discs (since I think they are not possible to find on the server)

other possible reward: gain allignment over time

Below you could post own Ideas or discuss already posted ones

Last edited by BanAbonnen - Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:35 pm
CREEPSSSSSE
Regular
Posted on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:21 pm

I have a suggestion for 2 more buildings;

A Dairy Farm; Perquisite for a Cheesery, a field where dairy based animals are put (Cows, Aurochs) (Same Sizing as a Grain Field/Vege Patch).
A Cheesery; Produces a random cheese block every 30mins, can be buffed by making more dairy farms (Same sizing as a Bakery).

I feel adding these will better help with the implementation of the cheese mod that is in the pack
Master_Treebeard
Posted on Mon Oct 8, 2018 8:15 pm

Originally posted by Osmiumite:

I also have suggestions that could be promising:

Inn :

> Temporary sleeping (with a tavern perhaps?)

> Size: 17x17

> Required: 2-3 rooms with amenities (such as tables, chairs, paintings)

> Reward: Increased coin generation? (similar to Ban's idea)

Warehouse :

> Official "storage" for items not kept in personal chests/county-owned items.

> Size: 10x10

> Required: Accesible crates/chests, possible evidence of work (Logs lying about, ore blocks stacked)

> Reward: n/a

Just an FYI Osmiumite, those two are already included in the lordship building lists.