Sunday, May 27, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
SwingySwings
Posted on Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Hiya, it's SwingySwings.

Finally finished it to a decent li'l place, so figured it was time to submit it!

Cords are:       66792 72 127921

Not including the benefitial buildings as I'm not on my pc rn, but as you'll see I have a sign at (nearly) every building which shows its purpose, so feel free to judge those aswell. (Unless you want it done officially, then I'll have to add those tomorrow ).

Hope ya like it!

Last edited by Presence10 - Wed May 23, 2018 1:08 pm

-That one annoying dude-

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm

First impression: I see you've grown the sizes of places. Which is great! Size makes a difference and you must also plan for the future. As some buildings require 65x65 areas!

1. 2 Player Houses; Requirement Met
  2. Marketplace; Theyre NPC-like and devoid of anything. Look at Kebabzaak, that is a magnificent stall for the marketplace!
    These places should also include player-stalls for each other to use or anyone who visits.
  3. Smeltery; Requirement Met - I built one for you!
  4. PastureNeeds to be larger
  5. Training Camp; It'll be cramped for the future, Barracks will be a 33x33, and your Garrison youre looking at 65x65. But as a place for militia it fits. Requirement Met
  6. Capital Building; Requirement Met
  7. Active Player on Discord; Requirement Met

Finish up the two in Red and reapply next week.

SwingySwings
Posted on Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 am

-That one annoying dude-

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Wed May 23, 2018 1:08 pm

First impression: Still need to make places with more room, the Stable is nicer and will overlook the size requirement for the pasture. But just clear out some land and fence it in. Thats all thats needed for a pasture. The marketplace looks 100% better.

1. 2 Player Houses; Requirement Met
  2. Marketplace; Requirement Met
  3. Smeltery; Requirement Met 
  4. PastureStill needs to be Larger! But the stable looks nicer. Requirement Met
  5. Training Camp;  Requirement Met
  6. Capital Building; Requirement Met
  7. Active Player on Discord; Requirement Met

Finish up the two in Red and reapply next week.

©2016 DemmersDesigns.com