Saturday, October 20, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
VMYCode
Regular
Posted on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:54 am

Hello I want to apply for countship of my base in the Misty mountains It is located at x: 40722 and z: 18907 it is build into the side of a mountain with a big area outside the mountain. And my player homes are build so that the players who live there may design it themself to their individual wishes with.

Presence10 Edit: Spoke to VMYCode and will pledge to Froosty11 in order to help him get Barony

Last edited by Presence10 - Sun Sep 2, 2018 11:33 am
Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Sun Jul 1, 2018 12:25 pm

1. 2 Player Houses; Requirement Met
  2. Marketplace; I would like to see more booths with color in here. But Requirement Met
  3. SmelteryRequirement is Met
  4. PastureI do not see any Pastures nearby.
  5. Training CampRequirement Met
  6. Capital Building; Requirement Met
  7. Active Player; Requirement Met
VMYCode
Regular
Posted on Sun Aug 5, 2018 5:17 pm

Hello presence I fixed the Pasture problem and added a stall for horses on the lower level right next to my open farm

I hope you are satisfied with the result

Greetings VMYCode

P.S. I renamed my Capital from Karaq-dûm to Byzantium

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Tue Aug 7, 2018 10:49 am

Second Impression: I would recommend adding a bit more texture variety to the Dark Dwarven brick. In the walls you can add various colors maybe even stained clay to improve the quality of it all. Otherwise you've corrected the Pastures and everything looks much better.

2 Player Houses; Requirement Met; [May have forgotten where these were... but previous post said its Ok'd]

Marketplace; Requirement Met; The smithy building there with the hammer seems to be unused. I would remove that hammer or change the blocks its made from to help it stand out

Smeltery; Its ready to be a Smithy; so I will already approve that as well.

Pasture; Requirement Met; Looks good as you added detail to it.

Training Camp; Requirement Met

Capital Building; Requirement Met; like most Dwarven Builds the entire thing is pretty solid

Active Player; Requirement Met