Wednesday, July 18, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
luki12163
Posted on Tue Jul 3, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello, I am luki12163 and I want to apply for a countship of Dwarves.

My settlement is called "Khaz'Modan" and is located on the foot of the mountain at x:44107 z:14712.

My town* includes:

main base, basic farm, 17x17 marketplace, 17x17 player house, magazine and smeltery. I have pasture which is 40x5 area but most likely is barn.

Most buildings are made of dwarven materials such as dwarven brick or phillar.

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Wed Jul 4, 2018 2:41 am

First Impression: You did not include in your post that you made a Training Field; and yes a pasture is needed which just has to be a closed in space for animals to roam.

2 Player Houses; You do not have any Player Houses. They just need a Bronze Banner and the area should be either decorated for a player's home, or simply left alone. Think of it as reservations for the player who wants to join.

Marketplace; Needs to contain Trade Booths; you can buy these items at the Marketplace in Hobbiton. There is a wagon there where you spend 600 for a Trade Booth. Those Trade Booths then need items where players can come in and trade.

Smeltery; Requirement Met

Pasture; Simple fenced in area; or walled in. Just needs to be a place to put excess mounts. Think of a Farm having pens for their horses.

Training Camp; No Training Field.

Capital Building; Requirement Met

Active Player; Your last message was on 6/14. The only time I think you used the Discord Server.

luki12163
Posted on Sun Jul 8, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi, I moved the marketplace next to the mine and now it has Trade Booths with items inside.

When you are leaving the main building, there are signs informing you where everything is.

I made pasture which is 32x31, 2 player house with bronze claims and Training camp on the opposite site  of the mine.

There are no animals in pasture for now, but there will be in as soon as possible.

I am everyday on the discord but I am not writing on it. I will try to be more active in discusions.

Last edited by luki12163 - Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:12 am