Wednesday, August 15, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Birchwall
Regular
Posted on Wed Jul 4, 2018 5:27 pm

First a quick question: isn't a Baron lower than a Count, which is lower than a Duke?  so shouldn't it be Knight

I think that I have finally finished my area for Lordship.  Here are the locations:
Houses: 76560 x-12580 8 houses for rent.
Market place: 76523 x-12399 small market with stable.  I plan to bring a path around to the NE from the front gate to guild other players here if needed.  I can also put it in the village.
Smelter: 76529 x -12516. Has most of the good faction there, and more behind the door.  Thinking about changing it up, but it looks good here.
Pasture: pasture and stable at 76534 x -12534.  I like the smaller pasture, but I can expand it if needed.
Training camp: 76600 x -12490. This is the archery field. The wrestle area is up the hill to the NW. barracks at 76539 x -12487. Barracks up the hill as well.
Capital building: 76482 x -12547 still haven’t put the throne room in or adjusted the basement. Working on it.
Active: as much as I can while going to school

Last edited by Presence10 - Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:28 am
Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Thu Jul 5, 2018 10:25 am

First Impression: Well its about bloody time. The marketplace needs to look bigger. You have the few trade booths but they should look like small market stalls. Nothing huge but something to look nice.

2 Player Houses; Requirement Met

Marketplace; This should include stalls for the trade booths. Small little ones like you'd see in a real life marketplace.

Smeltery; Requirement Met; just be sure to keep more space availible should you upgrade it.

Pasture; Should definately be larger. This is a simple fix so Requirement Met

Training Camp; Requirement Met

Capital Building; Requirement Met

Active Player; Requirement Met

Birchwall
Regular
Posted on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:00 am

I think that I have finished it.  The new pasture is just north of the village, (shouldn't miss it, 1 barn, 5 stalls in the corners, animals, fence all the way around.

The market is in the same place.  I added stalls and changed some of it around.

let me know if that works.  Thanks

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:28 am

Accepted.