Friday, November 16, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
EmperorSherwood
Regular
Posted on Wed Jul 4, 2018 8:08 pm

Cordinates: X 124201   Z17288

I have done evrything, All building s are the right size now, i have added a marketplace near the tent, i have added two player homes on the other sid of the tent, and ii have made a wine cellar underneath the block the cords show (Carpenters hatch) and added baths to expand the capital. 

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Thu Jul 5, 2018 10:37 am

First Impression: It feels like a lot of the design and layout of the place is very sporadic. The styles of building seem to vary and it overall feels a bit lacking in something. not sure what that is. Probably change out the Cobblestone roads... it is probably the ugliest block to use in this pack.

Secondly when reapplying for lordship; just post below in the same thread.

2 Player Houses; When making housing; try not using the Default NPC houses. These are modified interiorly but would not like to see houses just remade in the interior. 

Marketplace; Feels very cramped; sizes need not be exact and bigger is usually nicer. But it meets the requirements. Requirement Met

Smeltery; Looks good; aside the cobblestone. Requirement Met

Pasture; Box pen; but it meets requirement. You can make pastures look neat and different.

Training Camp; Requirement Met

Capital Building; Though the massive building is impressive. It functions only as a meeting hall for food. Theres no storage; kitchen, so seems like a potluck kinda dinner is always served. I would like to see this as the centerpiece of a larger structure. Have rooms and paths on the fountain about it. But as it is now; its still a giant dinner table.

Active Player; You must be active on Discord and the Server; absence over 3 months will result in rank and title being stripped.

EmperorSherwood
Regular
Posted on Thu Jul 5, 2018 11:26 am

accually the player houses were made from scratch, Joanna used the ncp house as a guidline 

EmperorSherwood
Regular
Posted on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:09 pm

K, hopefully this is my final appiance, i have added a palace behind the hall with, a throne room, royal stables, a kitchen ispaired by ancient roman kitchens, my room, an astronomy dome, an armory, and a treasure room, the walls will be finished later also the cobble roads will be replaced by gondor rock. btw i will be gone thurs-staturday

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:43 am

The player houses and the Capital building are up to the requirements.

But I would like more detail. There are some very nice and very great buildings; fantastically designed and decorated... But then you have areas that look rushed and terrible and they clash together to bring the level of quality necessary for lordship well below acceptable.

If you spend some time making everything look great. It will pass. 

EmperorSherwood
Regular
Posted on Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:24 pm

im guessing your taliking about the mines and the market, if you can specify with buildings so i can fix it