Wednesday, July 18, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
TheSquidychicken
Posted on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 am

Hullo! This is TheSquidychicken applying for Lordship. I have named my city "Undruum Kal" and the location is at x: 114954      z:  -14600.

Last edited by Presence10 - Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:56 am
Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:46 am

First Impression: The plague of Dwarvenkin... the overuse of a single brick. The walls are undetailed but at least some different blocks are used which is nice. 

Will admit i was unimpressed until i saw your undercity. The large chamber really took me off due to how meh the topside was. Very awesome to see! No cramped spaces for dwarves!

2 Player Houses; 17x17 plot of land consisting of a home or a vacant plot that a player may live in. Usually designated to your Knights.

Marketplace; I would like to see a few more booths but it looks nice. Consider having some open space in case any players want to add their own. Requirement Met

Smeltery; Rather small considering the undercity you have below. But it meets requirements.

Pasture; Is very square but well decorated. Requirement Met

Training Camp; I like the back range. Requirement Met

Capital Building; 33x33 area; This is your main structure, a fortress, town hall, castle, etc. Should have the feel of it and be rather massive.

Active Player; You must be active on Discord and the Server; absence over 3 months will result in rank and title being stripped.

Congrats.

TheSquidychicken
Posted on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:14 pm

It is still a major WIP, i am working on details and more block usage. Soon (i hope) it will be looking a lot better, anyhow thanks!