Advanced Search
dave97977
Regular
Posted on Thu Aug 9, 2018 12:28 pm

I want to apply for lordship the coords of the city are: x:38887 z:389843 

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Thu Aug 9, 2018 10:41 pm

First Impression: The Captial is pretty decent. However that Windmill with the dome of glass is under par. Theres a small pyramid and you lack several buildings that are required. If you need help in what is needed go ahead and read up the How-To Lordship, or you can contact me on Discord or in Minecraft to help you show what I would like to see.

2 Player Houses; No locations marked out for Player Houses

Marketplace; This should be a decorative area with stalls and Trade-Booths in them where you sell personal goods and other players if allowed can set up shop.

Smeltery; No smeltery

Pasture; No pasture exists; the one underground is used to hold sheep... As well this should be above-ground to look nicer. Cut out a patch of trees above and fence it off.

Training Camp; The barracks is tiny; and unimpressive. The roof needs work and the training yard itself should feel more militaristic. Inside the barracks there is a floating table, and a single table in the middle of the room.

Capital Building; Very nice and impressive; a few unique choices of building but if the rest of your builds did this it would look Magnificent!

Active Player; Requirement Met

dave97977
Regular
Posted on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:33 pm

I rebuild the training camp and build a pasture you didn't see the player houses and the smeltery because they were behind a secret door. I will leave the doors open. the marketplace is on a platform in the water.