Friday, September 21, 2018

AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Filiduttan
Posted on Sun Sep 2, 2018 8:08 am

Coordinates:

x:54622 z:20972

I am an old player and have finally created a kingdom I'm working on and it would be alot cooler and easier for me to keep on building if I became count.

Presence10
Administrator
Posted on Sun Sep 2, 2018 11:23 am

First Impression: I adore that you build WITH the tree itself. So many players use the massive trees but do not go with the branches. I give you an A+ on that and the build itself while using a lot of wood looks and feels Lothlorien. It does feel like a home in the trees.

A lot of this will be Red for failed; but do not be discouraged. The build looks good and a few minor tweaks and you'll be good to go!

2 Player Houses; You need two areas; even seperate trees nearby would do. Of at least 17x17 for player homes. They just need a banner and walkway there.

Marketplace; Its a tad small; add another 1-2 booths of simular size and add something to tell in the ones you will control.

Smeltery; I did not really see a proper smeltery; I would make a small area on the ground for a forge and some stockpile for ores.

Pasture; Need an area; really just fence in some natural area nearby the stables you built and should be fine.

Training Camp; The build still shows dirt in places where I think you meant to put pillars. The size itself does not lend to any spot the guards can sleep. The targets are just right in front of them as well? That seems not helpful when they can hit it with a sword XD. I would consider adding a place for them to sleep; fixing the dirt int he build; and moving the targets further back.

Capital Building; Treehouse itself will be considered the Capital.

Active Player