AEST: || MSK: || CEST: || BST: || EST: || CST: || MST: || PST:
[User Input Needed] Modpack Details/Usage
For those of you whom use the Modpack provided for the Lord of the Rings Server, we are looking for some information.
- Any issues running the pack. Ex: Not starting, texture glitches, very laggy, etc.
- How much RAM have you given the pack, and found it most stable.
- Issues with the Technic Launcher in general.
For those who do NOT use the Modpack provided for the Lord of the Rings Sever, we are looking for other information.
- What kinds of Mods are you running alongside the base mod, and Aroma Core?
- Are those mods client side, and add information to help the user? Ex: HorseStats, NEI, Optifine, etc.
- What other Minimap Mods do you use other than Journey Map, or VoxelMap?
- Have any suggestions for JVM Arguments to help low end users run the mod?
Lastly, we have heard suggestions of mods or others that should be added, either client side or for the server. Those take time to be looked into/tested with everything else, so that it doesn't destroy our current hardwork/efforts.
I'm guessing you still want to see us look into these ideas? Well, we want information from you about them.
- What is the Mod? (Provide a Link)
- What does it do?
- How does it add to the lore/could it provide into the LOTR Story? OR is it helpful?
- Is it known to have any bugs/glitches/errors that you know of?
- Is it an addition, overhaul, or client only?
Addition: Adds items, doesn't affect vanilla at all.
Overhaul: Adds world gen, disables/removes interaction to other items.
Client Only: Can only be seen if installed, does not have to be installed on server to use.
Thank You for reading, and happy gaming!
Please Send All Information to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Private Message me here on the website.